My favourite piece of technology

My favourite piece of technology is the cell phone. The first one I had was when I was around 12 years old, I remember it was pink and you could watch tv on it.

Throughout my life I have had approximately 6 cell phones and I love it, I use it to take pictures, to listen to music, to communicate with family and friends, to entertain myself, among others, since it is a very versatile device.

I use the cell phone every day and I like it because it is practical, it can be moved easily and you can access a lot of things on it.

I think my life without him would be a bit complicated because I spend most of the day with him, but I think that with time maybe I could get used to it.





Comentarios

  1. I also use my phone to listen music!

    ResponderEliminar
  2. I remember those cell phones that brought an antenna to watch TV lol

    ResponderEliminar
  3. I agree, the great thing about cell phones is that you can use them for many things.

    ResponderEliminar
  4. I also use my cell phone to take pictures and listen to music

    ResponderEliminar
  5. Hi, how young did you get your first cell phone

    ResponderEliminar

Publicar un comentario

Entradas populares de este blog

autobiography

Post 1: A country you would like to visit

Why did you choose this career/study programme?