Post 4: What's like to study psychology?


What's like to study psychology? 

 I study psychology at Universidad de Chile in the Social Science Faculty. I choose this career because I would like to help improve people's mental health and I am also interested in learning about how the processes of our mind develop, for example, language development, internalization of symbols, among others.

Due to the pandemic, from my first year of studies to the present, my classes are online.  The online classes have been difficult because my internet connection is unstable, so sometimes I have to watch the class recordings. Also, I don't know my classmates in person, so sometimes the interaction is complicated. In addition to the above, having to spend so many hours in front of the computer is exhausting both physically and mentally.

When I started college, it was hard for me to make friends, so at first, since I didn't know anyone, I didn't have anyone to share my doubts, but then I made friends and things got better. Despite that, at present I have few friends since it is a bit more difficult to interact in the virtual context.

I hope that when we return to face-to-face classes it will not be difficult to interact with my classmates since I am shy and outgoing.





Comentarios

  1. Hiii michelle!! Is good that you make friends they are very important and even thought I can't make them I feel happy for you... and yes, the online classes are problematic haha

    ResponderEliminar
  2. Hi michelle I wish meet you face to face 🥺

    ResponderEliminar
  3. Hi Michelle! I expect meet you presencially, is very hard the online context and also is dififcult know the people very well. Xoxoxo

    ResponderEliminar
  4. I hope we return to face-to-face classes soon and we can get to know each other!

    ResponderEliminar
  5. Good work. In the first paragraph, I chose this career because I'd like to help people to improve....

    ResponderEliminar

Publicar un comentario

Entradas populares de este blog

autobiography

Post 1: A country you would like to visit

Why did you choose this career/study programme?