Post 1: A country you would like to visit

 Post 1: A country you would like to visit

  • Which country would you like to go to? Why?

The place I would like to visit is France Because I consider that is a place with beautiful monuments, architecture and nature.

  • What do you know about it?
I know about France that has a good and delicious gastronomy, in this country is Paris that is considered the capital of love, it  is also in Europe.
  • What would you like to do there?
I would like go to Eiffel Tower, typical food places, Palace of Versailles and Niza. Also to learn about its culture and history. I would like to visit museums and theaters.

  • Would you like to study/ work/ live there? Explain
France seems like a nice place to live, both structurally and naturally, and because of its culture. So I would like to study a postgraduate degree there, and then work and live there for a while. Although I consider that it would be difficult for me to learn the language a little and I would not like to be away from my family, so if I had  planned to live there it would be for a short time.



Comentarios

  1. Hello Michelle, I also think the architecture of France is very beautiful. In addition, this country has many places worth visiting.

    ResponderEliminar
  2. I love the Eiffel Tower. France is a very beautiful country and I hope you can study there. take a lot of pictures. Regards!

    ResponderEliminar
  3. Hello Michelle, France is a very beautiful country with many landscapes and places to visit, I would also like to travel there

    ResponderEliminar

  4. Hi Michelle, it sounds fun to do a postgraduate degree in France.

    ResponderEliminar
  5. Hi Michelle! I think that France is so interesting and beauty place to visit, I like would to visit one day :3

    ResponderEliminar
  6. Well done. However, next time you write paragraphs.

    ResponderEliminar

Publicar un comentario

Entradas populares de este blog

autobiography

Why did you choose this career/study programme?