Post 3: Mental health Problems related to a lockdown


 Post 3: Mental health Problems related to a lockdown

A general problem that causes confinement is stress because the people have to organization with the two permissions to go out to do basic things like go to the supermarket. Besides, a personal problem that causes me the pandemic is anxiety and burnout because causes me preocupation  the risk of infecting me, some virtual classes make me nervous because I don't know my classmates and the time to rest is sometimes short because I have to do things  around the house and that generates a exhaustion.

I to cope with this confinement, I rest at least one day a week in which I watch movies and every day at night I watch series with my sister because I believe that care the mental health is important.

I believe that the pandemic has a quite powerful meaning in our lives, which tells us that we must value that we have and the people who make up our close environment.
Personally, I have spent a long time without seeing my family and although when the commune phase changed I traveled every weekend, after we returned to quarantine I have not been able to see my family for more than a month, which makes me realize the importance of having a family present with who power to share.

After the pandemic, I plan to meet my new friends from university in person, hang out with old friends from school, travel to see my family, and go on vacation to the beach.



Comentarios

  1. Hello Michelle, the truth is that yes, stress abounds in these times :c

    ResponderEliminar
  2. Someday we can meet and drink a coffee :) Regards!

    ResponderEliminar
  3. I feel the same than you, i hope that we can meet us in person, xoxo!

    ResponderEliminar

Publicar un comentario

Entradas populares de este blog

autobiography

Post 1: A country you would like to visit

Why did you choose this career/study programme?