POSTING 2: The best holidays ever

The best holidays ever

The best vacation I've ever had was in February of 2020 at Viña del mar and Valparaiso, I was for five days with my sister. I went to the beach all days when the sun it was not so intense because the sun it causes me allergies and irritation on my skin. Besides, I went to the Botanic Garden, Concon Beach, Los marineros beach, caleta portales, caleta abarca beach. When I went to the places, the activities that I realicite are walk,  take a pictures and see the place for relaxation. 

For my this vacation is the best because I went fun very much with my sister and we went to many places in the region to enjoy nature. I also found it very nice to be able to enjoy the sunset and the tranquility of the sea. I would have liked to go on vacation to the beach this year, but due to the pandemic I considered that it was not the most appropriate.

One of the places that I liked the most was the botanical garden, which is a park located in Viña del Mar where there is a great variety of trees, there are some, ducks, bridges to cross the lagoon and many green areas to rest and enjoy with this family.





Comentarios

  1. Hello Michelle, Viña del Mar is truly a beautiful place!

    ResponderEliminar
  2. Valparaiso is a very beautiful place! I like the botanical garden :) Regards!

    ResponderEliminar
  3. Good. There's a different to say all day than everyday, all day means from the beginning to the end of the day and every day means from Monday thru Sunday. In some sentences you use present tense instead of past tense, for me this vacation was not is. When you talk about the things you like to do not "realcite" you say walking, taking picture, seeing relaxing places.

    ResponderEliminar

Publicar un comentario

Entradas populares de este blog

autobiography

Post 1: A country you would like to visit

Why did you choose this career/study programme?