Post 5: My future Job

 

In the future, I would like to work in clinical psychology in a public health center, I am not sure what type of patients I would like to work with, for example, children, adolescents, adults, but one area that draws my attention is working with patients with cancer.

I imagine my future job as one that gives me time to share with friends and family, where I can help others and give me financial stability.

I also think that the work could only be done indoors because I am allergic to pollen from trees, grass, and fungi.

Also, I would like to travel in my work to be able to train constantly in different places, but I would not like to travel too much because it must be exhausting.

On the other hand, regarding salary, I would like to have one that gives me financial stability and allows me to save. However, salary is not the most important thing in a job, but you must have a vocation.

I would like to specialize in clinical psychology, because I am interested in being able to help people through therapy and provide them with tools that allow them to overcome or learn to live with their problem. Also in the future, I would like to do a postgraduate degree in oncological psychology.

 



Comentarios

  1. Hello Michelle, how interesting your blog!. I also think the area of clinical psychology is very interesting.

    ResponderEliminar
  2. Hi! I am sure you will be a great clinical psychologist :) I wish you the best. Regards!

    ResponderEliminar
  3. Hello Michelle, I really liked your post and I would also like to work in clinical psychology.

    ResponderEliminar

Publicar un comentario

Entradas populares de este blog

autobiography

Post 1: A country you would like to visit

Why did you choose this career/study programme?