Post 7: CHANGES TO MY STUDY PROGRAMME


Post 7: CHANGES TO MY STUDY PROGRAMME 

In general, I think that the program of studies of the race is quite good because it covers different areas of psychology and even in the first year we see subjects related to philosophy and history. However, I would change the transversal courses for others, such as a professional ethics course.

Regarding the workload in some subjects, it is usually very high, having to do readings, see recorded capsules and connect to the live class. Probably this in a face-to-face context is different, but this is what I have been able to demonstrate in my experience that it has been completely online. In addition, I believe that the duration of the university studies are adequate because there is a large amount of content that we must review.

I cannot give an opinion on the faculty, facilities since I have only gone once and saw it from the outside. However, I have been told that some of the classrooms are small considering the number of students.

Regarding the use of technology, it seems to me that in the online context, it is appropriate since they have an application and a website where you can access the content of the classes and communicate with the teachers. In addition, they have an online library that is useful for when one needs articles to do research or essays.

As I have only been to the university online, I do not know what the use of technology will be like in person.

Finally, I think that the teaching method has been good, since both the classes and the complementary material are usually quite explanatory, and the complementary material is quite useful to learn about those topics that are not so clear. However, due to the context of the pandemic, we have not had practical experiences of the subjects, the that would probably make learning easier.




Comentarios

  1. read "transversal" and have memories of Vietnam

    ResponderEliminar
  2. I didn't like the cross-disciplinary courses either. I hope that in the future they will think better about the courses they take. Regards!

    ResponderEliminar

Publicar un comentario

Entradas populares de este blog

autobiography

Post 1: A country you would like to visit

Why did you choose this career/study programme?