Post 8: English Languague Challenges

Post 8: English Language Challenges

Regarding my experience learning English at university, I think it is quite useful to learn it, since it is a tool that can generate opportunities in the professional and personal future.

However, it has been a bit difficult for me to participate in the online classes that we must have due to the context of the pandemic, because my internet is unstable and the class stays stuck, so for me it is better to see the recording.

In any case, having English courses at the university is a good thing, because sometimes there is not the time or money necessary to have private language classes, so having it within the mandatory fields is something positive for our profile professional.

I consider that the use of blogs is very useful, since it serves to improve our writing in English and to talk about different topics, in addition to the fact that we can interact by commenting on the posts of our colleagues. On the other hand, it is also a creative way to learn more vocabulary and improve English writing.

I also consider that my English needs to improve when speaking and also when understanding when someone is speaking. I plan to improve those aspects by practicing with listenings, listening to more dialogues in English and translating them.

Outside of English class, I use English to carry out the assignments of the subject, I also use it when I listen to songs or read their lyrics with their respective translation.




Comentarios

  1. Hi Michelle, I also think that English is very useful for the professional and personal future.

    ResponderEliminar
  2. I sometimes have a hard time understanding the listenings, I need to practice a lot! regards.

    ResponderEliminar
  3. Hello Michelle, I also think it is a good idea to translate texts and listen to conversations.

    ResponderEliminar

Publicar un comentario

Entradas populares de este blog

autobiography

Post 1: A country you would like to visit

Why did you choose this career/study programme?